The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, managed by Universal Realty Group, is a downtown Halifax landmark destination that has recently completed a multi-million-dollar uplift and elegant transformation.
We are seeking a talented and creative individual to join our team as Maintenance Person.
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for the general upkeep of both guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Painting, making drywall repairs and various electrical work
- Carpentry and mechanical work
- 1-year general maintenance experience
- Painting, drywall, electrical experience required
- HVAC, carpentry & mechanical experience is an asset
- Positive and dynamic team player
- Service-oriented with minimal supervision
- Able to meet deadlines
- Polished and neat appearance
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
The Lord Nelson Hotel recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to:
Elissa Jestings, Human Resources
No phone calls please.